Hello Fitness Family!
We are excited to announce that a new way to move and groove is coming soon – virtual classes start April 1st! Here’s everything you need to know to join in, right where you are.
Registering for virtual classes
- You can register for virtual classes in the Mindbody app, or from the class schedule on our website.
- Be sure to sign up at least 30 minutes before class starts so you have time to get logged in.
Preparing for your virtual class
- With enough room to move and a good internet connection, you’re ready to roll.
- If equipment is needed, the class description will let you know what to bring.
- Log in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when class starts.
Viewing video classes (instructions for Mindbody Video platform)
- Sign up like you normally do through MBO. The link will be sent by email 30 minutes before class starts.
- In the email click the blue button that says, "Click Here to Join".
- You will be prompted to enter your log-in information for MBO.
- MBO will ask for permission to use audio and video." Click allow".
- If you see a black box with your name you will need to click on the camera and mic icon at the top. Then green button to join.
- To mute yourself tap in your video, the mic and camera will pop up. "Click on the mic". Same thing to unmute.
- If you do not receive the link 10-15 minutes before class, please reach out and we can re-send the video link.
Click here for more information on how to set up your computer for virtual success!
Your Total Fitness Team