Reserve a Class!
Total Fitness Mindbody Class Reservation System
COVID19 State Guidelines & Restrictions
Due to COVID19 Total Fitness Clubs will need to limit the number of participants in each class. Therefore, we are requiring you to sign up for classes through our member portal.
Registering for a Mindbody Account is Quick & Easy!
Members will need to set up an account within the Total Fitness Mindbody Member Portal and/or App in order to sign up for classes.
How to set up an EXISTING MEMBER account on Mindbody. See below to get started.
1. Click the link correlation to your home location
2. Locate Sign Inbox and the “Need new password?” link.
3. Click on the “Need new password?” link to get to this screen.
4. Enter the email address you use with Total Fitness Clubs and hit the Next button.
5. Check your email titled Total Fitness Login Information and find the Create new password link.
6. Click the link, this will direct you back to Mindbody and proceed to create your new password.
7. Once your new password is created, you will be logged into the Mindbody site.
How to set up a NEW MEMBER account on Mindbody. See below to get started.
1. Click the link correlation to your preferred location
2. Locate the Create an Account box and enter your email address and click Next.
3. Proceed to fill out your Contact and Account information, then click the Create Account button.
4. You will automatically be logged into your account and can proceed to make purchases and register for services.
How to set up the APP account on Mindbody. See below to get started.
1. Download the Mindbody App from Apple or Andriod Store Launch the MINDBODY app and select Continue with email.
2. Enter your email address, then tap Next. (Please note, existing users will be asked to log in.)
3. Create and enter a password, then tap Next.
4. Enter your first name, last name, location, and email preference, then tap Create Account.
5. Once registered in the app, they search for the name of your business.
6. Save it as your favorite so that it is easily accessible when you would like to register.
Once you have done everything above you will now need to link the app with your Total Fitness member portal/studio. Click here to link your account.
If you have any problems signing up call us at Bristol Total Fitness 401-254-3900, Swansea Total Fitness 508-679-9793, Dartmouth Total Fitness 508-995-5600.
Total Fitness/United Way Food Drive
Total Fitness is teaming up with the United Way for our annual food drive. We will be collecting non-perishable items such as dry pasta, can goods, rice, mac & cheese and instant mashed potatoes for families in need. There will be a bin to put your donations in the gym foyer, or it can be handed to the front desk.
Total Fitness/United Way School Supply Drive
Total Fitness is teaming up with the United Way for a school supplies drive. We will be collecting pencils, pens, notebooks etc. for children in need. There will be a box to put your donations in the gym foyer, or it can be handed to the front desk. See our flyer in the gym for a more detailed list of supplies.