Reserve a Class!
Total Fitness Mindbody Class Reservation System
COVID19 State Guidelines & Restrictions
Due to COVID19 Total Fitness Clubs will need to limit the number of participants in each class. Therefore, we are requiring you to sign up for classes through our member portal.
Registering for a Mindbody Account is Quick & Easy!
Members will need to set up an account within the Total Fitness Mindbody Member Portal and/or App in order to sign up for classes.
How to set up an EXISTING MEMBER account on Mindbody. See below to get started.
1. Click the link correlation to your home location
2. Locate Sign Inbox and the “Need new password?” link.
3. Click on the “Need new password?” link to get to this screen.
4. Enter the email address you use with Total Fitness Clubs and hit the Next button.
5. Check your email titled Total Fitness Login Information and find the Create new password link.
6. Click the link, this will direct you back to Mindbody and proceed to create your new password.
7. Once your new password is created, you will be logged into the Mindbody site.
How to set up the APP account on Mindbody. See below to get started.
1. Download the Mindbody App from Apple or Andriod Store Launch the MINDBODY app and select Continue with email.
2. Enter your email address, then tap Next. (Please note, existing users will be asked to log in.)
3. Create and enter a password, then tap Next.
4. Enter your first name, last name, location, and email preference, then tap Create Account.
5. Once registered in the app, they search for the name of your business.
6. Save it as your favorite so that it is easily accessible when you would like to register.
Once you have done everything above you will now need to link the app with your Total Fitness member portal/studio. Click here to link your account.
If you have any problems signing up call us at Bristol Total Fitness 401-254-3900, Swansea Total Fitness 508-679-9793, Dartmouth Total Fitness 508-995-5600.