Covid-19 Club Information & Updates
We are very excited to re-open Bristol Total Fitness on June 1st and welcoming back all our amazing members and staff! We’ve been working diligently behind the scenes with cleaning protocols and facility improvements to ensure that when you come back you stay healthy and safe.
When will Dartmouth & Swansea Total Fitness Clubs Re-Open?
The Governor of Massachusetts announced that fitness centers will possibly re-open in Phase 3 with a tentative date of June 29th, depending upon how things go during Phase 1 and 2 but know we’re working hard in the background so that when we are given the green light we’re ready to safely open our doors. The safety of our team, members and community is our top priority.
Check back here often. This page will be updated regularly with information about what we’re doing to prepare for you while our Clubs are closed. We look forward to welcoming all our members back!
Rhode Island Gyms Given Green Light To Open!
We've Been Busy Preparing to Open:
- BTF has been completely sanitized the gym from floor to ceiling and implemented new cleaning protocols.
- We've been painting, landscaping, fixing equipment etc.
- We've added additional sanitizing stations throughout the club.
- We've hired additional cleaning staff.
- We've added signage to remind Members (and Staff) about social distancing.
- We've created policies and procedures to ensure the safety of our Staff and Members.
- Equipment has been either moved or taken off the floor to meet state social distancing guidelines.
- M-F 5:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sat 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sun 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
NEW Covid-19 Member Protocols:
We'd like to thank all our staff and members in advance for being mindful, patient and your willingness to comply with our Covid-19 protocols (mandated by the state). Things will be a little different from the last time you were at BTF - here's what you can expect:
- Before You Enter The Gym:
- Health Screen Check at the door to the gym. Please stay home if you have a temperature above 100.4 or don't feel well.
- Make sure to have your mask on.
- Sanitize your hands just before entering and leaving the gym (sanitizer will be provided).
- Wear Your Gym Clothes: Locker rooms, showers and saunas are temporarily closed - Restrooms are available for use.
- Masks & Social Distancing:
- Members who don't have their own mask will be provided with one.
- Masks are required in the gym unless you are on a treadmill in the first row or if you can achieve a 14' distance (6' social distancing does require masks).
- Staff will be wearing face masks and practicing social distancing.
- Personal Equipment & Cleaning Products: Yoga mats are permitted. Your cleaning products are NOT permitted (can destroy equipment).
- Available for Use: Cardio equipment, weight machines, free weights, stretching area, personal training and small group training. Bathrooms are available for use.
- Temporarily Unavailable: Lockers (restrooms are available), water fountains (bring your own water or it will be available for purchase), shakes, sauna/steam room, group exercise classes, spinning and babysitting.
- Sanitizing: Members are asked to wipe down equipment before and after each use (staff will be cleaning throughout the day and we will be doing deep cleaning and disinfecting at night).